Friendships, relationships, are THE most important part of life. Few would disagree. I am lucky enough to have several great friendships, mostly with women, of course, who make the best friends. I love these friends. I will have them forever. Friendships for children like Isabella are difficult. It’s difficult to be Isabella’s friend. She craves friends, but they are elusive. Isabella is certainly well liked, but rarely invited to birthday parties of children we know in town. This is the saddest part of raising Isabella. It’s not the fact that her reading lags behind her peers or that she thinks that Michael Jackson’s death is the most significant current event (okay, that’s typical of many 13 year-olds), it’s her desire for friends and her lack of friendships.
- Athletic Endeavors Behavior & Learning Camp Family Food Freindships Genetics Gluten-free Growing Up Happiness Hygiene independence Language Learning Letting Go Parenting Recipes School Self-Confidence Set Backs Sibings Socializing Special Needs Support for parents Testing The future Traveling Treatments Uncategorized What other people say
Find it now!
Tag, You’re It!ADHD ADLs away from home baking behavior bike riding birthdays careers ceremonies dancing disappointment drinking family fashion Feingold Association Food friendships Gluten-free hair Halloween independence it takes a village junk food karma learning disabilities learning style listening mother on the edge nutrition relationships restaurants Santa School singing sisters Special Needs success swimming Temple Grandin Testing therapies twins visual learner
- @kathieswift the RDN who encouraged me and so may others to look at nutrition & health with a different lens.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @hercannalife: TODAY in #WashingtonDC! 6/9 #SoulSunday - Feed Your Soul. Meet 3 #cannabis & #CBD book authors @alizasherman @The1Shira @… 1 month ago
- RT @HoneysuckleMag: .@deltaflora recently launched at @KearnyPoint ahead of NJ's #MedicalCannabis Act. Featuring speakers like @WandaLJames… 1 month ago
- RT @ozy: The story of @lauralagano, the nutritionist emerging as the face of #CBD ozy.com/rising-stars/s… 1 month ago
- RT @eatrightFNCE: Explore the world of #CBD from the science to the shelf in this #FNCE session with @lauralagano @MrCook_It. Speakers will… 1 month ago
- I'll be speaking @eatrightFNCE If you’ve been wondering how to integrate #CBD come join me for “CBD Is Everywhere!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @holisticannabis: Had the pleasure of speaking with Leonard Marshall of the #NYGiants at the #CWCBExpo last week! #cannabis #mmot https:… 3 years ago
- So excited to hear about the talk! twitter.com/holisticannabi… 3 years ago
- RT @holisticannabis: In the past 14 years, the number of #medicalmarijuana patients in the U.S. has grown from 30,000 to 2.5 million. - @wo… 3 years ago
- N.J.'s newest medicinal marijuana dispensary offers patients another option s.nj.com/kyqq18C via @njdotcom 4 years ago