Friendships, relationships, are THE most important part of life. Few would disagree. I am lucky enough to have several great friendships, mostly with women, of course, who make the best friends. I love these friends. I will have them forever. Friendships for children like Isabella are difficult. It’s difficult to be Isabella’s friend. She craves friends, but they are elusive. Isabella is certainly well liked, but rarely invited to birthday parties of children we know in town. This is the saddest part of raising Isabella. It’s not the fact that her reading lags behind her peers or that she thinks that Michael Jackson’s death is the most significant current event (okay, that’s typical of many 13 year-olds), it’s her desire for friends and her lack of friendships.
- Athletic Endeavors Behavior & Learning Camp Family Food Freindships Genetics Gluten-free Growing Up Happiness Hygiene independence Language Learning Letting Go Parenting Recipes School Self-Confidence Set Backs Sibings Socializing Special Needs Support for parents Testing The future Traveling Treatments Uncategorized What other people say
Find it now!
Tag, You’re It!ADHD ADLs away from home baking behavior bike riding birthdays careers ceremonies dancing disappointment drinking family fashion Feingold Association Food friendships Gluten-free hair Halloween independence it takes a village junk food karma learning disabilities learning style listening mother on the edge nutrition relationships restaurants Santa School singing sisters Special Needs success swimming Temple Grandin Testing therapies twins visual learner
- RT @holisticannabis: Had the pleasure of speaking with Leonard Marshall of the #NYGiants at the #CWCBExpo last week! #cannabis #mmot https:… 3 years ago
- So excited to hear about the talk! twitter.com/holisticannabi… 3 years ago
- RT @holisticannabis: In the past 14 years, the number of #medicalmarijuana patients in the U.S. has grown from 30,000 to 2.5 million. - @wo… 3 years ago
- N.J.'s newest medicinal marijuana dispensary offers patients another option s.nj.com/kyqq18C via @njdotcom 3 years ago
- #HolisticCannabis founders @lauralagano @donnashields so honored to spend the day with colleagues at #FNCE http://t.co/6o2q8UVF7N 3 years ago
- Change is in the air. #HolisticCannabis booth 28 at #FNCE & talk on #marijuana + #cancer 3 years ago
- Vanessa Carr loves the #HolisticCannabis Network! #FNCE booth 28 http://t.co/EYq0DxY7ev 3 years ago
- #FNCE visit #HolisticCannabis booth 28 for a chance to win a medical #marijuana cookbook. 3 years ago
- RT @LizWeiss: #HolisticCannabis Network aims to empower dietitians about medical marajuana #fnce with @lauralagano http://t.co/4nkiteUkaN 3 years ago
- #FNCE Stop by the #HolisticCannabis Network booth 28 to learn about training for RDNs toward a Holistic Medical Cannabis Coach! 3 years ago