Having grown up in the great borough of Brooklyn, I rode my bike everywhere. Unless I was walking or taking the subway. I was in a lot of bike accidents. None that involved cars. Many involved stairs or water. You got a bike, a better bike, not a car, upon high school graduation. Mine was a Schwinn Suburban in a sort of electric blue. But it wasn’t exactly a Suburban. The guy at the bike store made some changes to the bike that made it suitable for my type of riding, which required a helmet. Who knew from helmets back then? I don’t think anyone even manufactured them except for the Tour de France. My wish for Isabella is that she would get on her beautiful bike that her grandfather bought her for her thirteenth birthday. I purchased a new bike for myself, too. Having owned a stingray prior to the Scwhinn and a mountain bike after, I went for a crusiser with a wicker basket. I have taken Isabella down to the waterfront to ride. No cars, no people, no dogs. She refused to get on the bike, walking it around. What kind of bribes can I offer for her to become a bike rider?
- Athletic Endeavors Behavior & Learning Camp Family Food Freindships Genetics Gluten-free Growing Up Happiness Hygiene independence Language Learning Letting Go Parenting Recipes School Self-Confidence Set Backs Sibings Socializing Special Needs Support for parents Testing The future Traveling Treatments Uncategorized What other people say
Find it now!
Tag, You’re It!ADHD ADLs away from home baking behavior bike riding birthdays careers ceremonies dancing disappointment drinking family fashion Feingold Association Food friendships Gluten-free hair Halloween independence it takes a village junk food karma learning disabilities learning style listening mother on the edge nutrition relationships restaurants Santa School singing sisters Special Needs success swimming Temple Grandin Testing therapies twins visual learner
- RT @holisticannabis: Had the pleasure of speaking with Leonard Marshall of the #NYGiants at the #CWCBExpo last week! #cannabis #mmot https:… 2 years ago
- So excited to hear about the talk! twitter.com/holisticannabi… 3 years ago
- RT @holisticannabis: In the past 14 years, the number of #medicalmarijuana patients in the U.S. has grown from 30,000 to 2.5 million. - @wo… 3 years ago
- N.J.'s newest medicinal marijuana dispensary offers patients another option s.nj.com/kyqq18C via @njdotcom 3 years ago
- #HolisticCannabis founders @lauralagano @donnashields so honored to spend the day with colleagues at #FNCE http://t.co/6o2q8UVF7N 3 years ago
- Change is in the air. #HolisticCannabis booth 28 at #FNCE & talk on #marijuana + #cancer 3 years ago
- Vanessa Carr loves the #HolisticCannabis Network! #FNCE booth 28 http://t.co/EYq0DxY7ev 3 years ago
- #FNCE visit #HolisticCannabis booth 28 for a chance to win a medical #marijuana cookbook. 3 years ago
- RT @LizWeiss: #HolisticCannabis Network aims to empower dietitians about medical marajuana #fnce with @lauralagano http://t.co/4nkiteUkaN 3 years ago
- #FNCE Stop by the #HolisticCannabis Network booth 28 to learn about training for RDNs toward a Holistic Medical Cannabis Coach! 3 years ago