We never actually experienced the shocking news of a diagnosis for Isabella. Stuff was revealed gradually, which was not necessarily a good thing. There was no call to action. With each step forward, there were two steps backwards. Therapies were traditional in nature. Nothing out of ordinary was considered. An error in thinking. Though Isabella still has appointments with the same speech language pathologist and occupational therapist who she has been seeing since age 4, a lot more is happening at the cellular level. Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
- Athletic Endeavors Behavior & Learning Camp Family Food Freindships Genetics Gluten-free Growing Up Happiness Hygiene independence Language Learning Letting Go Parenting Recipes School Self-Confidence Set Backs Sibings Socializing Special Needs Support for parents Testing The future Traveling Treatments Uncategorized What other people say
Find it now!
Tag, You’re It!ADHD ADLs away from home baking behavior bike riding birthdays careers ceremonies dancing disappointment drinking family fashion Feingold Association Food friendships Gluten-free hair Halloween independence it takes a village junk food karma learning disabilities learning style listening mother on the edge nutrition relationships restaurants Santa School singing sisters Special Needs success swimming Temple Grandin Testing therapies twins visual learner
- My sweet potato, quinoa, & red cabbage salads at the Village TeaRoom in New Paltz are #slowfood standouts. 4 months ago
- Enjoying a colorful #vegan lunch at Village TeaRoom in New Paltz with my big girl Victoria. 4 months ago
- #tcfood thank you to the original TC policy luminaries - Isobel Contento, Joan Dye Gussow & Toni Liquori 4 months ago
- 245,000 stores process food stamps via the SNAP. Most are supermarkets; we need more small shops Says USDA's Kevin Concannon #tcfood 4 months ago
- RT @CoryBooker: RT @SlowFoodUSA: Food movement "needs to ignite consciousness of the country" to solve food & farming issuesz Cory B ... 4 months ago
- RT @SlowFoodUSA: "Urban ag has arrived. We can create jobs that lead to middle class lives" @Scottmstringer #tcfood 4 months ago
- The guy who oversees SNAP WIC & every fed food pgm - USDA's Kevin Concannon at #tcfood 4 months ago
- Partnership with hospitals will give New Yorkers vouchers to spend on fruits & vegetables @WholesomeWave #tcfood #foodasmedicine 4 months ago
- @MichelNischan #tcfood @WholesomeWave Healthy food is only accessible if it's affordable 4 months ago
- A City Harvest pgm Mobile Markets increases fruit & veggie intake by 80% #tcfood 4 months ago