Hair brushing most definitely should not require window closing least the neighbors call the police. At our house this could possibly occur. Call it sensory issues or waiting too long to brush hair. It is a major ordeal. So we put it off. And it gets worse. It’s as if she has a gun shot wound. The screaming is loud accompanied by,”Stop it mommy. You’re hurting me.” Without the visual, that doesn’t sound good. So we avoid hair brushing. We have alternatives I suppose. Shaving the entire head or sound-proofing the house. We’ll probably just stick to putting it off.
- Athletic Endeavors Behavior & Learning Camp Family Food Freindships Genetics Gluten-free Growing Up Happiness Hygiene independence Language Learning Letting Go Parenting Recipes School Self-Confidence Set Backs Sibings Socializing Special Needs Support for parents Testing The future Traveling Treatments Uncategorized What other people say
Find it now!
Tag, You’re It!ADHD ADLs away from home baking behavior bike riding birthdays careers ceremonies dancing disappointment drinking family fashion Feingold Association Food friendships Gluten-free hair Halloween independence it takes a village junk food karma learning disabilities learning style listening mother on the edge nutrition relationships restaurants Santa School singing sisters Special Needs success swimming Temple Grandin Testing therapies twins visual learner
- Looking to Genes for the Secret to Happiness nyti.ms/1f6g8EZ 3 months ago
- Study finds depressed mothers more likely to have overweight children. Why is it always about the mother! nyti.ms/12ZZrrZ 5 months ago
- Bridezillas - Top Three Foods That Will Boost Your Mood – WE tv wetv.com/bridezillas/ar… via @WEtv 5 months ago
- My sweet potato, quinoa, & red cabbage salads at the Village TeaRoom in New Paltz are #slowfood standouts. 10 months ago
- Enjoying a colorful #vegan lunch at Village TeaRoom in New Paltz with my big girl Victoria. 10 months ago
- #tcfood thank you to the original TC policy luminaries - Isobel Contento, Joan Dye Gussow & Toni Liquori 10 months ago
- 245,000 stores process food stamps via the SNAP. Most are supermarkets; we need more small shops Says USDA's Kevin Concannon #tcfood 10 months ago
- RT @CoryBooker: RT @SlowFoodUSA: Food movement "needs to ignite consciousness of the country" to solve food & farming issuesz Cory B ... 10 months ago
- RT @SlowFoodUSA: "Urban ag has arrived. We can create jobs that lead to middle class lives" @Scottmstringer #tcfood 10 months ago
- The guy who oversees SNAP WIC & every fed food pgm - USDA's Kevin Concannon at #tcfood 10 months ago